Here's another funny Jaden story. . .
While I was getting Jaden out of the bath tonight, he started to jump in the tub. I quickly stopped him and lifted him out safely. While I was drying him off, I started to explain to him that we don't jump in the bathtub when he looked at me with those big blue eyes and said, "Dada jump in the shower."
It immediately dawned on me what was going on here. Peter does not literally jump in the shower, but he does use the figure of speech "I'm going to go jump in the shower" when he means he's going to go take a quick shower. Who knew how closely Jaden had been paying attention to that all along. It's funny to think that, not understanding figures of speech, he has literally been thinking that his daddy jumps up and down when he's in the shower. No wonder he goes and peeks in there whenever he gets the chance. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny. Brandon and I had a good laugh reading this post.
OF COURSE!!!! We adults need to pay attention to what we say around "little sponges" --- I enjoyed a good laugh over this one and it will bring a smile whenever I think of it ---
Hugs ~ GranDee
That is hilarious but so true, how cute! It's almost as good as him having horns but not quite:)
Post a Comment