Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who's Who?

I don't know if Riley looks more like Peter or me, but I do know that he looks like Jaden. Here's some proof. Just for fun, I'm going to make this a quiz (I got this idea from a friends' blog). Below, you will see ten sets of paired pictures. In each pair, one picture is Jaden and the other is Riley. See if you can identify who's who, check your answers in my comment, and let me know how you did.

Ready? Here we go. . .

1) Finger Sucking
A.
B.
2) Hospital Swaddle
A. B. 3) Daddy Shows Off His Boys
A. B. 4) Helping Daddy Work
A. B.
5) Sleeping
A. B.
6) Snuggling After Bath
A. B.
7) Scrub-a-dub-dub
A.B.
8) Looking at Toys
A.B.
9) Playmat
A. B.
10) All Smiles
A.B.

Bonus: This one's a give away if you know our dogs, but I liked yhe comparison anyway.
A.B.I look forward to seeing how these two brothers compare as they grow. I love knowing that my boys have a lot in common, but I also love seeing their special and unique qualities develop. God is truly amazing as he already knows everything there is to know about Jaden and Riley!!

5 comments:

Brandis said...

Answers
1) A. Jaden B. Riley
2) A. Jaden B. Riley
3) A. Riley B. Jaden
4) A. Jaden B. Riley
5) A. Riley B. Jaden
6) A. Riley B. Jaden
7) A. Riley B. Jaden
8) A. Jaden B. Riley
9) A. Jaden B. Riley
10) A. Riley B. Jaden
Bonus: A. Jaden B. Riley

Unknown said...

GranDee: Answers
WOW --- this is incredible - let's see how I do...

1) A. Jaden B. Riley
2) A. Jaden B. Riley
3) A. Riley B. Jaden
4) A. Jaden B. Riley
5) A. Riley B. Jaden
6) A. Riley B. Jaden
7) A. Riley B. Jaden
8) A. Jaden B. Riley
9) A. Riley B. Jaden
10) A. Riley B. Jaden
Bonus: A. Jaden B. Riley

OOPS - I see I missed the playmat one - amazing to see how much these boys look alike --- they are BOTH soooooo handsome and VERY SWEET! You (and we all) are VERY BLESSED. Yet, as you said each one is VERY unique - will be fun to watch them develop!!!

Thanks for doing this - REALLY FUN!!!

Hugs ~ Mommis/GranDee

The Kings said...

I got all but one, #2 and I debated. Kind of remembered that being Jaden in A. but just couldn't decide! Fun game:)

Wells Crew said...

WOW! Too funny...you have twins just under two years apart! I love that you have photos that are so similar. Brent and I giggled at the "helping Daddy work" position. We are familiar with this position. What a sweet couple of boys ; ) Can't wait to meet Riley and see that manly Jaden (he has grown up so much!)
See you soon! Love you!(By the way, tell Pete that we are still sulking over the loss) Pete, watch out or we will have to pull out the photos of the cocktail weiner toothpick animals from the cotton bowl!!! ; ) Sheeze! How humiliating. Oh well...

Nanna said...

Nanna: This was a great game and amazing how much they look alike. Mommie and Daddy make beautiful babies. I got 100% but struggled with #6. How many times have I seen our grandchildren flash on the 3 screens over and over again and never tire of seeing them? Technology is wonderful. It will be fun to see their similarities and differences as they grow. What sweet babies...don't grow up too fast!